SM2315D V440C Accelerometer Analog Input

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
10.3 K Views
(@Grant)
New Member Guest
Topic starter

I am currently working with a SM2315D. I am trying to use an accelerometer analog input to pin 1. Using pin 13 as the sensor ground. This is a 3V,accelerometer, sensor circuit that I have set up and seems to be working fine. I have a voltage output between 1.28V to 1.73V So, from 1.28V to 1.5V I need the motor to turn in a particular direction; respond to analog input. From say 1.51V to 1.73V I would like the motor to move the opposite direction. I assume a line of my code is going to read UAI to assign pin one as a input. Now when I hook up the motor I see a voltage out of pin one of about 1.84V, this is from the motor not my circuit. I should not have any voltage out of pin one; this is a analog input. So when I PRINT(a,#13) a=AUI I also get a constant reading. Once I figure this out I will probably try to write a MV code referencing the accelerometer input.

This is my first experience using a smartmotor. I am currently a college student trying to figure this out. Any help would be appreciated.

Also, I can write basic code to get the smartmotor to do simple things. I have yet to actually write a code for what is mentioned above. I will do this once I get the accelerometer voltage worked out.

Sorry so long,
Jake

Posted : 16/04/2013 5:19 pm
(@csearcy)
Reputable Member Guest

Hi Jake.. please dial our tech support line to discuss.

Posted : 16/04/2013 7:47 pm
Share: